Yay! You’re soooo close to getting those pictures you want!
Fill out the form below to confirm your booking.
[wpforms id=”12231″ title=”false” description=”false”]
*Terms & Conditions
This Contract is between the Client(s) above, hereafter “Client”, and Danielle (Elle) Narbrook of Elle Narbrook Photography, hereafter “Photographer”. This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties related to a Photo Session, hereafter “Session”, where the Photographer’s services are required.
Hourly (£200): 60 minutes of session time. 15 images to download in both high res and web size.
Half Day (£700): 4 hours of session time. 80 images to download in both high res and web size.
Monthly Subscription (£325 per session): One session per month with minimum 3 month commitment, booked and paid in advance. 1.5-2 hr shoot time per session. 30 images to download in both high res and web size per session.
Seasonal Subscription (£350 per session): One session per season/quarter with minimum one year commitment, booked and paid in advance. 1.5-2 hr shoot time per session. 30 images to download in both high res and web size per session.
2. Location & Time: Pre-arranged via phone or email
3. Image Usage & Copyright: The 1988 Copyright Act assigns the copyright of the images to the photographer. It is contrary to the Act, and therefore illegal, to copy these images, or allow them to be copied, by any means photographic, by computer, internet or otherwise, by any person or machine other than by the photographer or his appointed agents without permission. The Client understands that the Photographer may use images taken at the Session for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to display on the Photographer’s website and/or social media platforms, brochures, flyers, cards, etc. The images are provided for the use of promoting the business of The Client. The Client may use the images on the website, social media and printed materials of their marketing materials. The Client may not sell or publish the images or give them to third parties for sale or publication without express permission of The Photographer.
4. Image Reproduction: Owing to limitations of photographic processes and materials, the photographer cannot guarantee exact colour match. It is sometimes impossible to record the exact colours and tonal range as seen by the human eye. When processing images, the photographer will endeavour to achieve a pleasing overall colour balance based on natural skin tones. It is understood that some colours may not remain consistent throughout a set of photographs owing to variations in lighting conditions. It is also understood that all photographic printing is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process and that colour may not be identical over the whole range within a subject. The colour balance of prints made at different times or in varying sizes may also be variable. Due to the limitations of computer monitors it is understood that images may appear differently according to the specification of each monitor and that prints may not match images rendered on any particular computer monitor. All print and presentation sizes quoted are approximate and subject to the discretion of the photographer.
5. Digital Image Purchases: The Client understands that they are provided with an edited selection of photos in accordance to the Package they purchased stated in Section 1. Additional digital files may be purchased directly from the viewing gallery. Digital files downloaded through the gallery are provided in both high res and web size and watermark free.
6. After the Session: The Photographer takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs. However, in the unlikely event of the Client’s photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond The Photographer’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package, together with the reasonable costs of re-staging photographs of the client at a later date. The Client understands that no unedited images or RAW files will be released. The Client understands that no photographs will be released before two weeks.
7. Rescheduling: In the event that the Client requests to reschedule, the session fee shall be applied to a rescheduled Session if notice is given at least 10 working days prior to the schedule Session. Reschedules must be within 6 months. The Photographer maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc. at no additional costs to the Client.
8. Cancellation: The Client has the right to cancel this agreement within 14 days from the date the contract is signed, and any booking fee paid will be returned. If the Client requests to amend this agreement 14 or more calendar days before the agreed upon Session date, the session fee shall be applied to a mutually agreed upon reschedule date that must take place within 6 months of the original booked date. If the Client cancels this agreement 13 or less calendar days before the agreed upon Session date, the session fee shall be forfeited and no refunds given.
9. Licence and Coverage: The Photographer will document the Session as agreed at the consultation.The Photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. Although every effort will be made to comply with the Clients’ requirements, the photographer’s judgment regarding the location, poses and number of photographs taken shall be deemed final. Prior to or during the event, the Client may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the Photographer. For bookings involving historic buildings or at certain other venues, photographers’ movements are sometimes restricted by the minister or official in charge: photographing of parts or even all of the event may be restricted or prohibited, as may the use of artificial lighting. The Photographer cannot accept responsibility for limited coverage in such cases. Whilst the photographer shall endeavour to fulfil all the Clients’ requirements, she cannot be held responsible for non-availability of subjects or adverse conditions which may delay the progress of proceedings, preventing the coverage of certain specified shots. In addition, The Photographer cannot guarantee to photograph every person at the Session.
10. Indemnity: The Photographer agrees to indemnify the Client against all expenses, damages, claims, and legal costs arising out of any failure by the Photographer to obtain any clearances for which she was responsible in respect of third party copyright works, trademarks, designs, or other intellectual property. The Photographer shall only be responsible for obtaining such clearances if this has been expressly agreed upon before the day of the Session. In all other cases, the Client shall be responsible for obtaining such clearances and will indemnify the Photographer against all expenses, damages, claims, and legal costs arising out of any failure to obtain such clearances.
11. Limitation of liability: If the Photographer is unable to perform this agreement due to illness, emergency, fire, casualty, strike, act of God or causes beyond the control of the Photographer, the Photographer and Client shall make every attempt to reschedule the session. If a reschedule is unable to be agreed upon, the Photographer shall return the session fee to the Client and shall have no further liability. Further, if the Photographer is unable to deliver photographic materials due to technological malfunctions, including but not limited to camera and processing, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault of the Photographer, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the session fee stated within the Contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damages to the other.